[c-nsp] access list help

Deric Kwok deric.kwok2000 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 13:24:47 EST 2009

> Thank you Tim and Steve
>

> >Is your switch being a *switch* in this case, or a *router*, ie a layer-2
> or layer-3 hop?

I am using this 3500 switch as switch.
As I can't access my switch now, I can get sh ip access-list

> >From the config you're posting, it looks to me like you're applying the
> >traffic inbound towards the switch only - vlan1 is a layer-3 interface on
> >the switch.
>
> >Traffic that's being switched between layer-2 ports will never be
> >processed by that ACL.

You mean my access-list is only for router not switch?

In this case, how can I do to not allow www traffic to 192.168.0.115 in
switch?

> >What are the interfaces on your switch and their IP addresses?

the ip address of switch is 192.168.0.118

> >Yes, if you want each of those ACLs to permit by default.  The default
> >Cisco behaviour is for any traffic not matched at all by an access list to
> >be denied, ie implicit 'deny any any' at the end of every ACL.

Could you give me examples ACLs to permit by default?

Thank you so much