[c-nsp] Netconf (over SSHv2) in SXI

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Wed Feb 4 17:16:39 EST 2009

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 6:11 AM, Lincoln Dale <ltd at cisco.com> wrote:

> that is purely a guess - but checking the XML schema definition (XSD) that
> should also be posted on cisco.com will let you verify.

Any clues on where to find the XSDs?  I can't seem to find them except
inline in the documentation and that doesn't seem like the best way to
get them.

--
Jeff Ollie

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then
I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the
terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve
them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and
unfairness of the universe."

	-- Marcus to Franklin in Babylon 5: "A Late Delivery from Avalon"