[c-nsp] learned routes disappear

Paul A razor at meganet.net
Fri Feb 6 12:47:44 EST 2009

Thanks Walter.

I really didn't want to mess with debug as it's a production router and I
would have to do this late night, hopefully without crashing it. I really
was hoping someone ran into this issue before.

FYI the 1st update-source is from router A to my bgp customer on fa1/43 the
other is from router A to router B on loop0
So I think that's fine.