[c-nsp] DS1 provisioning using IP Unnumbered vs /30s

Justin Shore justin at justinshore.com
Fri Feb 6 17:34:12 EST 2009

Yes, we exclude .255 and .0 in all our DHCP pools.  I make sure to not
hand that out manually too.  One good thing about IP unnumbered is that
I have to point a static route for the customer's assigned IP at their
interface.  This lets me use uRPF again and eliminates the need for a
customer ingress ACL on each CE-facing interface.

Justin