[c-nsp] setting source address for icmp messages

Ziv Leyes zivl at gilat.net
Sun Feb 8 04:06:07 EST 2009

Most recent IOS (last 2-3 years) support for sure the option to put everything on the fly on one line, for example:

ping 1.1.1.1 source loopback0 repeat 1000 size 512 timeout 2 validate df-bit etc, etc...

A command followed by a question mark is always helpful, a lot of commands can be "extended" on a single command line

Ziv