[c-nsp] Lab setup

Clinton Work clinton at scripty.com
Mon Feb 9 12:27:25 EST 2009

You can connect the cards back to back and they should work fine.  Just
a couple of notes:

a) Set both POS interfaces to "clock source internal" because there is
no network clock  in a back to back configuration.
b) Looks like the POM-OC3-MM and POM-OC3-SMIR optics are safe in a back
to back configuration without optical pads.  If you using the
POM-OC3-SMLR you will need at least 10db pads on a short fiber patch.
c) Make sure you to cross over the transit/receive on the back to back
fibers patch cables.

Clinton.