[c-nsp] Rancid and commercial config management tools

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Mon Feb 9 14:09:37 EST 2009

Actually, I cannot speak in certainties, but I don't believe that this is the plan.  SW has a long history of purchasing other network management products and continuing development on those product lines, while also taking the backend technology and using it to improve their existing products.

-evt