[c-nsp] Cannot connect to ASA using ASDM software

Church, Charles cchurc05 at harris.com
Mon Feb 9 16:54:23 EST 2009

I'm guessing you've upgraded to the latest Java version.  Seems like the
last one broke the ASDM partially.  You can https to the ASA, and then
pick the 'run applet' option.  On mine, that'll spawn the ASDM
executable and it works.  But running the executable directly ends up
doing what you're seeing.  It's annoying.

Chuck