[c-nsp] 12.2(33)SXI revisited

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Tue Feb 10 12:24:04 EST 2009

Hi,

> I only see the matches in the entire bug database for the message.
>
> One I found is:
>
> CSCsx26182
> Console unusable with criitcal error msgs after ISSU LV/RV in mVPN setup
>
> It was seen after they did an ISSU.
>
> Did you do anything specific to the upgrade procedure when they
> started showing up by chance?

no - but I've narrowed the problem down massively - by removing
the second supervisor, the error messages stop totally.  Our
dual-sups are (or were ;-) ) in SSO config - now, i'm not sure
what nastiness might lurk in the SXI for this config. worked
fine for SXF (never did SXH on them due to oh so many! issues)

anyway, TAC case hopefully opened via our support folk so
we'll see what happens.

of note, however, since the update to SXI, multicast is still
rather wierd....some IGMP joins are fine, others dont seem
to work - and all SAP has stopped coming through - all our
settings are the same.... (i also note 'ip sap listen' has gone
from the command line.....good ;-) ) - so I've still got some
issues with this..but hey, when does an upgrade (even planned)
go glass-smooth?

alan