[c-nsp] FWSM w/v4 code

Jason Lixfeld jason at lixfeld.ca
Wed Feb 11 16:32:08 EST 2009

Try 'clear configure access-list blah'.

I don't think the issue is that the command is invalid (going from
memory here), rather you can only 'no' out an access-list line by line.

So, while this will work:

no access-list blah extended permit ip host 1.1.1.1 host 2.2.2.2
no access-list blah extended permit ip host 3.3.3.3 host 4.4.4.4

And this won't:

no access-list blah

This should work to get rid of the access-list: