[c-nsp] 6500 VTP and VLANs disappearing

Jack ney25 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 13 19:31:38 EST 2009

Hi Chris,

Did you check the VTP version ? I have a incident before but it was due to
the VTP version 1 and 2 , new IOS loaded to my Cat6 but some how the VTP
automatically became version 1, therefore most of my access layer cant
communicate to the Core layer.

it is no harm to check vtp version as well .

Regards,
Jack