[c-nsp] IOS Trains differnces

Mark Tinka mtinka at globaltransit.net
Sat Feb 21 23:14:26 EST 2009

On Saturday 21 February 2009 03:52:59 am Martin Moens wrote:

> Cisco, ***PLEASE*** don't do this to us! Leave the
> original interface intact! Apart from Justin's remarks,
> it is so very slow....

If they can also fix the search dialog box on the homepage,
that would be great.

When you try to search for something and type it in, it
think it knows what you are thinking, and tries to auto-
complete it for you. If you're like me and type fast,
hitting the space bar as you make more entries wipes out
what you've already done, and it's easy to keep doing this 3
or 4 times wondering what the heck's going on.

Please fix it. Besides, the options it tries to guess you're
looking for are not quite that comprehensive. I've never had
to use them.

Mark.