[c-nsp] Cisco Refurbished Equipment Program

Powers, Kenny KPowers at canvassystems.com
Mon Feb 23 09:34:56 EST 2009

When you RMA a part back to Cisco refurb, they send you another refurbished part back.  I am myself a provider of secondary market hardware and have gone through Cisco refurb a few times for my clients.  My opinion on it would be that Cisco does not put a whole lot of emphasis on this program and can sometimes have shoddy product and not great service at high prices.  If you are looking to save some money, find a company that specializes in off lease asset redistribution (of course I prefer to say use mine, but there are several good companies out there, most better than Cisco' program).  A good provider like this should be cheaper and give you a better warranty.  Please let me know if you all have any other questions you would like answered,

Kenny

Kenny Powers
Direct: 678-969-3396  Fax: 678-969-3397  Mobile: 678-591-3022
* Enterprise Storage, Servers, Networking Equipment
* Data Center Consolidations / Relocations
* Asset Remarketing / Disposition Services