[c-nsp] Broadcast storm control

Christian Meutes christian at errxtx.net
Tue Feb 24 01:43:25 EST 2009

Hi,

--On Montag, Februar 23, 2009 23:25:36 +0000 A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk wrote:

>> Replying to a question from 2 years ago?  I wish I had some of your free
>>  time in my pocket!  :-)
>
> surely so busy that its taken 2 years to reply? ;-)
>
> (thats the sort of 'free time' I wouldnt be after! ;-) )

I believe people use the list also to search for information and use it
even if it's 2 years old. It's not only about discussing the days top
issues :-)

I just searched the list for content about control plane protection
and felt that its in my point of view uncomplete or rather not fully
clarified. I think people became the feeling that CoPP will help
to protect their control plane but unfortunately this isnt completely true
imho.

cheers,
christian