[c-nsp] VRF and STATIC ROUTE to GLOBAL

Lynch, Tomas TOMAS.LYNCH at GlobalCrossing.com
Wed Feb 25 08:01:38 EST 2009

I've been playing around with this command and the short answer with an
example is:

|CPE VRF|(11.0.0.2) ----Se1|PE ROUTER|POS2----(10.0.0.2) [Internet]
 1.1.1.1

PE ROUTER
---------
! whatever you need for VRF, mBGP, etc.
! to propagate your networks
! you may need to add the following:
router bgp $ASN
 address-family ipv4 vrf ESNET
  redistribute static
  default-information originate
!
ip route 1.1.1.1 255.255.255.255 Serial1
ip route vrf ESNET 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 POS2 10.0.0.2 global

Disclaimer: Blame me, not my company, if I misread your question.