[c-nsp] Real life and worst-case performance of Cisco and Juniper?

Rick Ernst nsp at shreddedmail.com
Fri Feb 27 10:08:12 EST 2009

I'm already seeing several responses to this; thanks!

It may be worthwhile for me to rephrase the questions, rather than
pre-selecting hardware... :)

- What device would you use for upstream/core connectivity that would be
  able to withstand high pps DDoS?

- What device and features would you use to terminate hundreds of rate-
  limited ethernet connections?

Both devices would need to be able to handle full tables.

Thanks again,