[c-nsp] NAT and vlan works?

Ramcharan, Vijay A vijay.ramcharan at verizonbusiness.com
Fri Feb 27 12:27:56 EST 2009

While this does not answer any questions,

A lot of these fairly basic types of questions can quickly and easily be
lab'ed up using Dynamips/GNS3. It's well worth the minimal time and
effort to get either of those running and build yourself a basic network
topology.

Online vendor documentation (and I understand that some documentation
can be difficult to comprehend, no sarcasm intended) is often helpful
but sometimes can be overwhelming especially if you're just starting
out.
In these cases, trial and error with a virtual/physical lab pays big
dividends. In these days, who doesn't want dividends?
The upside to a lab is that you get to test whether a suggested config
actually works before you deploy it.

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and
you feed him for a lifetime"

Vijay Ramcharan