[c-nsp] function of access-list in switch?

Deric Kwok deric.kwok2000 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 12:54:14 EST 2009

Hi Saku

Thank you for your information. Good to learn from you

 One more question, I add one line access rule in cisco router (r700 CPU at
240MHz with  with 252928K/9216K bytes of memory.)

the cpu graph raises from 70% to 80%.

ls the switch also having this problem?

Thank you

On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 3:11 AM, Saku Ytti
<saku+cisco-nsp at ytti.fi<saku%2Bcisco-nsp at ytti.fi>