[c-nsp] how can I know which process takes over CPU and memory?

Ivan Pepelnjak ip at ioshints.info
Sat Feb 28 15:03:14 EST 2009

To get the top CPU consumers, use the "show proc cpu sorted" command. You're
probably experiencing increase in "interrupt CPU usage" (packet forwarding),
which is the second number in the "CPU utilization for five seconds" field
in the top line.

To get continuous CPU utilization display (similar to the Unix "top"
command), use this Tclsh script:

http://wiki.nil.com/Continuous_display_of_top_CPU_processes

Ivan

http://www.ioshints.info/about