[c-nsp] Backing up a 15454 over TL1 - Database Is Busy

Paul G. Timmins ptimmins at clearrate.com
Wed Jan 7 14:09:14 EST 2009

I have a ONS that I am backing up over TL1. If I run the program I wrote
to handle the TL1 manually, it works after a couple of tries. If I
connect in directly and type the commands, it runs properly almost every
time.

Running from cron, I always get an error about the database being busy.

Anyone here ever done this before? Have any pointers?