[c-nsp] PIX question

Ge Moua moua0100 at umn.edu
Fri Jan 9 14:56:15 EST 2009

Could be a routing issue on the pix; do you get any syslog msgs about
"no route . . . "; traffic could be coming in on the "dmz" interface but
leaving out the default route to say like the "outside" interface.

If this is indeed the case then create a route statement:
"route <your_ip_addr> 255.255.255.255 dmz"

Regards,
Ge Moua | Email: moua0100 at umn.edu

Network Design Engineer
University of Minnesota | Networking & Telecommunications Services