[c-nsp] Logical Router Segmentation

Chris Burwell cburwell at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 17:13:36 EST 2009

Interesting. A vendor mentioned that the 8212zl would be able to do
some logical segmenting. He did not mention VRF specifically, but I
reached out to him to see if he could get me the specifics of how this
would be configured. I'll see what he comes back with and report back.

It has been rumored that HP will be releasing a module for the 8212zl
some time this spring/summer. This module is supposed to me the 8212zl
more of a complete router as well as adding other services such as
IPS. It is possible that this module will add VRF support. This is
just speculation on my part.

- Chris