[c-nsp] Logical Router Segmentation

Derick Winkworth dwinkworth at att.net
Sat Jan 10 18:43:13 EST 2009

You might be able to do this without vrf-lite, with something like PBR...

You only have two "domains" and each domain only has two logical
interfaces.  So you could create four policies, one for each interface
that sets the egress interface that you want all traffic coming into
that interface to go to... so in the case of the internet interface...
the policy would just direct all inbound packets to the firewall
ethernet interface...