[c-nsp] Forcing dhcp lease renewal

Luan Nguyen luan at netcraftsmen.net
Fri Jan 16 14:12:08 EST 2009

Things point to Cradlepoint don't they?  I've used Digi ConnectPort with
lots of success.
Or go with the 3G-Wireless HWIC card or ask VzW for a static IP address.
The last thing would be to use object tracking in conjunction with EEM to
solve your problem.

Regards,

Luan Nguyen
Chesapeake NetCraftsmen, LLC.