[c-nsp] EoMPLS from ME3750 to 7201 GigE sub-int

Justin Shore justin at justinshore.com
Sun Jan 18 00:16:31 EST 2009

Rado,

Thanks for the reply.  That's a very useful doc.  In my particular
situation I'm trying to set the MTU on an Ethernet sub-interface.  It
would appear that this isn't possible (though it would be useful if one
could at least fake it and get the VC up when you know that closer to
the edge you're taking care of enforcing a set MTU.  That doc will
definitely come in handy though.

Thanks for the input
  Justin