[c-nsp] LAC - Disable Accounting messages just for L2TP users

Victor Lyapunov victor.lyapunov at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 05:49:06 EST 2009

Hello Arie

I have tried this command but without luck. The "vpdn tunnel accounting network"
seems to controll the generation of accounting
Tunnel-Start/Tunnel-Stop and Tunnel-Reject
(codes 9, 10, 11) accounting type messages, not the Start and Stop
(code 1 and 2).

So when vpdn tunnel accounting network is enabled using radius, the
LAC generates
Tunnel-Start/Tunnel-Stop in addition to Start and Stop accounting messages.

If vpdn tunnel accounting network is configured to null, Tunnel-Start
and Tunnel-Stop are
indeed suppressed but Start and Stop are still generated by the LAC. I
was wondering
(and trying - without success)  if using the sss - subscriber-profile
commands would help
me

Thanx for your help
Victor.