[c-nsp] 6500 stable code

Brian Spade bitkraft at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 02:53:14 EST 2009

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 5:04 PM, Jon Lewis <jlewis at lewis.org> wrote:

> I should have mentioned, we also export netflow (sampled), utilize RADIUS,
> and I'll likely occasionally have monitor sessions to sniff traffic for
> troubleshooting purposes.  We're not doing it yet, but at some point I'd
> like (i.e. need) to start doing IPv6.

SXF has a netflow sampling bug that could cause you issues unless you
configure the sampling rate on your collector -- CSCsc05510.  The sampling
rate isn't added to the netflow export.  Its fixed in 12.2(33)SXH and
12.2(33)SB.  However Cisco has not back ported it to SXF and I suggest you
open a TAC case asking to fix it in SXF :-)

/bs