[c-nsp] 3560, 3560E, 3750E and Adv IP code EoLed?

Church, Charles cchurc05 at harris.com
Sat Jan 31 11:52:49 EST 2009

Actually, that was where I read it:

"The functionality currently available in the Cisco Catalyst 3560 IOS
Advanced IP Services feature set switch is now available in Cisco IOS IP
Base and IP Services feature sets. This reduces complexity by not
requiring customers to upgrade software to utilize advanced IPv6
features."

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/switches/ps5718/ps5528/eol_c5
1_519208.html

Chuck