[c-nsp] OT: Best Online Antispam Service

Sean Granger sgranger at randfinancial.com
Wed Jul 1 17:46:35 EDT 2009

After a rocky start w/ false positives, we've had a decent go of things with MXLogic.
They're consistently improving value to the service by adding functionality.

>>> Felix Nkansah <felixnkansah at gmail.com> 6/30/2009 5:56 PM >>>
Hi Team,
I am interested in subscribing to a GOOD online email filtering service,
through which all emails destined to an enterprise domain transit, are
scanned and filtered for spam and viruses, before legitimate mails relayed
to the destination mail server.

As a bonus, the service should also store emails for some time if the
destination mail server is down.

Much as IronPort and Barracuda appliances do a good antispam job, they are
typically placed onsite for which reason the network bandwidth still gets
chocked with arriving spam.

Please share your experienced recommendations with me on this one. It's
better for me than following google search.

Felix