[c-nsp] Free NMS Tools

Dean Smith dean at eatworms.org.uk
Fri Jul 3 06:55:20 EDT 2009

 On occasion I've had to essentially out-source the provision of open source
tools to a local Linux/Unix consultancy.

-I get the tools I need - with some very good people to tweak them on demand
 -Management pay a re-assuringly expensive bill to have someone to shout at
if the tools break (which they rarely do)

Daft....but its a living.

Dean