[c-nsp] Multipoint L2TPv3?

Ge Moua moua0100 at umn.edu
Mon Jul 6 12:29:46 EDT 2009

I too didn't think that this was possbile; I'd be interested to know if
this can be done; I think I"ve seen example of EoMPLS x-connect doing
mesh/multipoint otherwise as Chris Fournier mentioned you have the VPLS
option.

Regards,
Ge Moua | Email: moua0100 at umn.edu

Network Design Engineer
University of Minnesota | Networking & Telecommunications Services
2218 University Ave SE | Minneapolis, MN 55414-3029
Office: 612.626.2779 | Pager: 612.648.0103 | Fax: 612.626.1818