[c-nsp] Netflow Collector shows minimal bandwidth from 6509

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Mon Jul 6 21:13:03 EDT 2009

Yes, the syntax changed and ip route-cache flow is now changed to ip
flow ingress.

As others pointed out, c6k only supports ingress NF for unicast, so
ip flow egress will only capture egress flows that were software
routed (should be very few). Why you are only getting ~50% of the
ingress records is a puzzle. Might be a tough correllation exercise
to figure it out.

The config looks ok, only thing I can suggest is open a case.... :(

Tim

At 02:19 PM 7/6/2009, Justin Krejci noted:

Tim Stevenson, tstevens at cisco.com
Routing & Switching CCIE #5561
Technical Marketing Engineer, Cisco Nexus 7000
Cisco - http://www.cisco.com
IP Phone: 408-526-6759