[c-nsp] QoS on 837 using PPPoE

Clue Store cluestore at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 17:48:20 EDT 2009

Hi Siva,

Your suggestions seem to have to have worked. Just so that I understand, the
vbr-nrt shaping is just for the outbound cells and does not affect inbound
traffic correct?? This is a 3m/384k and I do not want to affect their
inbound. I could only reserve 288k in my policy (which is fine since the
upload is only 384k). And the logs did show why it did not take the command
and I was able to adjust my policy as the logs suggested.

I/f ATM0.1 VC 1/100 class VoIP requested bandwidth 320 (kbps), available
only 288 (kbps)

This is now what shows up in the config....

policy-map Voice
 class VoIP
  priority 288

interface ATM0.1 point-to-point