[c-nsp] round-trip differences towards google

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Wed Jul 8 09:21:32 EDT 2009

If it's Cisco in the middle those packets in an equal cost routing
scenario, which is typical in the core for redundancy, will most likely
diverge to a different path due to the src/dst ip hashing.

The traceroute would show you if the paths diverge in the forward direction
but not in the reverse direction.

Rodney