[c-nsp] Extended demarc

Walter Keen walter.keen at RainierConnect.net
Wed Jul 8 17:47:49 EDT 2009

You're supposed to be able to go 100meters(roughly 330ft) with ethernet
over Cat5e, but the longest run we've had to date is approximately 260ft
with no issues going through a shared vault space very close to power
lines and have not yet seen any poor performance due to the length or
interference from power cabling.

--

Walter Keen
Network Technician