[c-nsp] disable break on boot for IOS??

Matthew Huff mhuff at ox.com
Mon Jul 13 17:31:10 EDT 2009

If you are running a newer IOS and newer ROMMON you can disable password-recover (i.e. break during boot) using "no service password-recovery". Make sure to read http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_3/12_3y/12_3ya8/gtnsvpwd.html completely, you can brick a router otherwise.

----
Matthew Huff       | One Manhattanville Rd
OTA Management LLC | Purchase, NY 10577
http://www.ox.com  | Phone: 914-460-4039
aim: matthewbhuff  | Fax:   914-460-4139