[c-nsp] ASA ssh difficulties

Nick Griffin nick.jon.griffin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 10:15:42 EDT 2009

Make sure ssh is setup for location authentication and possibly regenerate
your ssh keys:
this is what I usually do:

crypto key generate rsa general modul 2048

aaa authentication telnet console LOCAL

aaa authentication ssh console LOCAL

aaa authentication http console LOCAL

aaa authentication serial console LOCAL

Nick Griffin, CCIE #17381
Systems Consultant Alexander Open Systems
Direct 479.899.6830 ext 2609
AOS Scheduling - 417.888.2675