[c-nsp] Stability of 12.2(33)SRD?

Johannes Resch jr at xor.at
Wed Jul 15 02:39:40 EDT 2009

On Tue, July 14, 2009 07:46, Stephen Fulton wrote:
> I'm looking for thoughts on the stability of 12.2(33)SRD releases (latest
> is
> SRD2) in general, as well as any experiences running it on the 7600/RSP720
> series.  I'm connecting a SIP400/SPA-5x1GEv2 to a CWDM network, and only
> SRD
> supports the CWDM SFP's on the SIP400.  Yay.

For proper CWDM SFP support on that platform, you might want to wait for
SRD2a (due Jul 20th) or SRD3, which include a fix for an annoying issue
where original CWDM SFPs from Cisco (recently produced ones starting from
a particular serial number) are not recognised properly and don't work  -
CSCsv79583.

-jr