[c-nsp] Maximum spannig tree instances

Geoffrey Pendery geoff at pendery.net
Wed Jul 15 09:01:13 EDT 2009

Well sure, I'm aware of the logic behind the behavior - I'm not saying
it's a bug.  But the result is that it is a good choice protocol for a
very specific scenario, while RPVST is a much superior choice for
certain other scenarios.

So having been provided with a lovely open standard car and a
proprietary boat, we're understandably vexed to be told we must cross
the ocean in cars - since they're open standard.

-Geoff