[c-nsp] Logging event link-status 6509

Giles Woolston giles.woolston at paradise.net.nz
Thu Jul 16 01:35:51 EDT 2009

Yea, as I understand that makes the default value enabled, but you
should still be able to disable on a per interface basis. Which I can do
on other 6500's but not these ones. The boot option suppresses link
state messages during a reload/bootup but I need to disable logging for
specific interfaces permanently.

Appreciate the suggestion though.

Giles