[c-nsp] MLPPP throughput

Dave Weis djweis at internetsolver.com
Thu Jul 16 09:37:40 EDT 2009

Rodney Dunn wrote:
> Yeah...a lot of discarded fragments and the reorders are pretty high
> implying there is a lot of differential delay along the paths.

That's surprising that they would be that different, it's 4 ILEC DSL
circuits from a relatively small office terminating to me over a DS3
with relatively low usage. The only thing I can think of is the link
from the small town is congested.

Would the problem be related to congestion? I can see if they will try
pulling some traffic during off hours if that's the case.

Thanks!

dave

--
Dave Weis