[c-nsp] ASA Static Translations / DNS Doctoring

Clue Store cluestore at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 14:08:50 EDT 2009

Sorry, let me expand a little more. I have several domains pointed various
ip's in a /27 (public block). I have one internal webserver inside of my
network. I would like to be able to map the several outside IP's to one
inside IP of my web server and perform DNS doctoring via the ASA so my
inside hosts can use a DNS server outside of my network and still be able to
get to the domains, but that seems to be only available with the static
command unless i've missed something. Hence the "DNS" at the end of the
below command.

static (inside,outside) 208.x.x.26 192.168.100.10 netmask 255.255.255.255
dns