[c-nsp] TCLsh + Ping TOS

Ziv Leyes zivl at gilat.net
Tue Jul 21 02:51:10 EDT 2009

That's interesting indeed, the one line ping command seems to not be able to include the extended commands, so I wonder, does the tcsh support "expect"
Because that could be a solution for this kind of need.

Regarding the command running from other place you could use an alias exec, e.g.
alias exec multiping tclsh disk2:file.tcl

Hope this helps
Ziv