[c-nsp] 2960G + RPS-2300 - how to get back on internal PS

Manu Chao linux.yahoo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 09:39:11 EDT 2009

What you can manage if your RPS 2300 is connected to Cisco Catalyst
3750-E/3560-E

• The ability to remotely place the RPS (and all six DC ports) in active or
standby mode.

• The ability to report if one or two RPS power supply modules are present
in the Cisco RPS 2300, as well as their status.

• The ability to report a list of connected switches and their power
requirements.

• The ability to report which switches are being supplied power from the
Cisco RPS 2300.

• The ability to configure switch priority.