[c-nsp] 7206 NPE-G2 crash caused by a bouncing DS1

Justin Shore justin at justinshore.com
Wed Jul 22 15:10:28 EDT 2009

The MLPPP interface was part of a VRF, had an IP and had uRPF
configured.  Other than that no L3 IGPs.  I do use BGP dampening but I'm
distributing this route into iBGP.  MP-BGP to carry the MPLS/VPN vpnv4
routes but not using BGP for ip4 address-family routes.  I should also
mention that there are 2 DS1 in the bundle and that the other DS1 did
not go down (until the crash) to the best of my knowledge.  So the
bundle should have stayed up even though one DS1 was flapping in the breeze.

Justin