[c-nsp] Cisco Network Registrar - TFTP redundancy

Burak Dikici bdikici at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 04:26:31 EDT 2009

 Hello ,

I am using CNR as a DNS , DHCP and TFTP server. I am planning to use DHCP ,
DNS and TFTP failover. I am thinking that , the CNR doesn't support failover
functionality for TFTP service. I can not configure multiple TFTP addresses
in the CNR's DHCP policies menu. But , i think i have found a workaround , i
can configure multiple tftp addresses in the one line with ; ( for example
192.168.1.1 ; 192.168.1.2   in the value field )
Is it possible to use multiple tftp addresses like this ?

Kind Regards...

Burak