[c-nsp] OSPF question

Ivan Pepelnjak ip at ioshints.info
Fri Jul 24 12:55:16 EDT 2009

It's actually quite simple: you need an EEM applet that triggers on X
occurences of a well-known SYSLOG message (OSPF neighbor going down) within
Y seconds, modifies the configuration (to insert "passive-interface X" into
the "router ospf Y") and alerts the operators via an e-mail.

You'll find a few similar applets in my blog and my wiki:

http://wiki.nil.com/Category:EEM_applet
http://blog.ioshints.info/search/label/EEM

Ivan

http://www.ioshints.info/about