[c-nsp] PPTP devices

Daryl G. Jurbala daryl at introspect.net
Fri Jul 24 14:04:25 EDT 2009

On Jul 20, 2009, at 5:06 PM, Arie Vayner (avayner) wrote:

> If your 3825 router is having a hard time taking care of the load, I
> would recommend you look at a 7201 (or at an older 7301).

I appreciate the responses from all.  I am testing Poptop, but am
having some interoperability issues with my devices (even though it
works fine when connecting to it from Windows, Linux, OS X, etc.).

I actually happen to have a 7206 VXR with an NPE-G1 in it sitting on a
shelf.  I'm going to ship it out to the colo and see how it does.

If anyone else has any pointers to some sanely laid out chart from
Cisco that indicated actual CPU performance across devices, I'd
greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Daryl