[c-nsp] 7206VXRG2 performance question

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Sat Jul 25 23:17:05 EDT 2009

For those low rates a 7206VXR with a NPE-G2 would be a plenty.

You should look at dynamic VTI's I think it is to get "per spoke" QOS.

You don't need an external box especially if your link speeds at the
spokes are static.

There are different ways to do "per spoke" QOS but it's a bit more
complex with dmvpn.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/security/configuration/guide/sec_per_tunnel_qos.html

Rodney