[c-nsp] Cisco Catalyst 2960PD-8TT-L

Justin Shore justin at justinshore.com
Mon Jul 27 12:39:21 EDT 2009

Dracul wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I can't seem to find more information of this model in the datasheets. Can
> anyone confirm if this switch (Cisco Catalyst 2960PD-8TT-L)
> has CLI and SNMP?

The only Cisco-branded switches in the product line that won't have have
a CLI are the Express switches.  This of course means that the LinkSys
switches won't have a Cisco CLI (if they have one at all which I doubt).
  The Cat Express switches are now EoL (EoL the day before the
announcement was made; nice, eh?).  The replacements are either the
Linksys Business switches, or for the larger Express switches, a 2960.

Justin